Our Lawyer Credentials
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Top 40 Under 40, Best Attorneys of America, National College for DUI Defense, SC Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, NORML
- Former South Carolina Prosecutor
- Former Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed to handle drug cases in both South Carolina and North Carolina
- Offices located in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Charlotte, Columbia (Aiken & Hightower P.A.)
Drug Cases We Handle
- Whether you are charged with simple possession, growing, or selling marijuana, we can help. Until it is legal in all States, we have to be ready to defend these charges.
- Because prescription medications are so readily available and addictive, more people are getting arrested.
High School and College Drug Charges
- Most people start trying drugs in their teenage years. And this is when even a possession charge can mean real trouble. That’s where we can help.
ROBERT J. REEVES P.C.
Robert Reeves is a 28 year veteran trial lawyer who focuses his criminal practice on DUI, DWI, felony DUI, and drug charges. He is a former Registered Nurse (RN) and understands the physical and mental elements of true addiction. He does not judge and makes himself personally available to clients by mobile phone and direct email. Mr. Reeves will stand by you to the end.
Zachary E. Fry
Zac Fry is a former South Carolina DUI prosecutor and is based in the firm’s Fort Mill office. He focusing his practice on DUI, DUAC, felony DUI and drug cases here in York County and throughout South Carolina. Mr. Fry began his legal career as a law clerk for Judge Eugene C. Griffith, Jr., resident Circuit. . .
Thomas W. Holland, Sr.
Tom Holland has been a practicing trial lawyer for over 24 years and is a former SC prosecutor and General Counsel for the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office He is also an Adjunct Instructor at the University of South Carolina . . .
Handling DRUG Cases Throughout South Carolina
Whether you use drugs recreationally or have true addiction issues, we don’t judge. Rather, we are here to help. If you hire our firm, we will guide you through the legal process and work hard to hold the State accountable. Always remember that you are innocent until proven guilty. And the State has to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Call now and let’s start your defense.